The future is happening everywhere. That is what makes working at Swiss Life so diverse. We offer exciting opportunities in many business lines. Every one of our employees plays an important role and is valued for his or her expertise and initiative.
- Working in a high paced, dynamic and challenging business environment
- The flat hierarchies and proximity to management give employees the opportunity to take responsibility and make decisions
- Employees enjoy a broad variety of tasks, are encouraged to bring their own ideas and to develop their skills and expertise to align with our clients' needs
- Characterised by a diverse and multicultural atmosphere with more than 20 nationalities, speaking various languages
- Our offices in Zurich are situated right by the lake, close to the city centre and public transport
People take centre stage in our work: their dreams, wishes and plans for the future. As such, we take on a special responsibility, which also acts as an incentive for our employees to provide top-quality service.
Employees make the difference
We live up to our responsibility because our actions are shaped by openness, mutual trust and respect. Working for Swiss Life is characterised by challenging activities and tasks, but also by considerable flexibility for action, decisions and flat hierarchies. We always act responsibly, in an entrepreneurial manner and with high engagement.
Development perspectives on and off the job
The market environment is challenging and dynamic. We are required to constantly familiarise ourselves with new conditions and cope with the related changes. This leads to new challenges to our skills and expertise which we respond to with individual training courses and development programmes, either on or off the job.
|Our leadership priorities|
|We act as if Swiss Life were our own business|
|We communicate openly and clearly|
|We trust, motivate, empower and support people|
|We develop efficient teams across the company|
|We deliver results on time|
|We accept accountability - follow through and act consistently